Hopelessness is real. You are not alone. We are here.
You can talk to us!
If you would like encouragement, or an unbiased listening ear we are currently available through email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any of these thoughts have crossed your mind... reach out to us.
- I want the pain to stop.
- I just want to disappear.
- No one would miss me.
- What's the point?
- Who cares?
- Why fight?
- I don't have the energy to fight anymore.
- I have no more hope.
- I just want to sleep.
- I can't see a way out.
- I can't see how this pain will ever stop.
Ephesians 6:12-13 says that our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore, we are to put on the full armor of God, so that when evil comes we can stand our ground!
AND, 1 John 4:4 (NKJ) says "You are of God, dear children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world." God is bigger than the enemy we fight!
Here are some prayers you can pray aloud to stand your ground and fight with your heavenly Father protecting you... (these and more can be found in Cindy Trimm's : Commanding your morning.)
- Father God, I pray that you will dismantle evil powers working to frustrate my day, assignments and activities.
- Thwart the arrows shot toward me by day and cause the terror by night to cease.
- Assign angels as my divine escorts and supernatural security. Let them marshal the boundaries and borders of my sphere of influence. Let them dismantle and destroy satanic strongholds and dispossess satanic squatters.
- Father, You used all Your divine skill to put me together. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
- I remind principalities, power and familiar spirits that they have no right to touch my life in any way, for I am in covenant with God, and hidden in the secret place of the Most High.
- Holy Spirit, lead and guide me into all truth. Order my steps according to Your word and Your original plan and purpose for my life.
If you have lost someone to suicide or know anyone who is fighting this battle and you would like to get involved and join the fight please do not hesitate to Join Our Team!